- Complete healing.
- A living donor kidney, in God’s time, and blessings on the donor and his/her family.
- Successful surgery with no rejection.
- Financial favor to pay my portion of all the medical costs.
- Relief from the extra conditions, like restless leg syndrome and neuropathy, once I have a new kidney.
- Successful new start – once I am healthy, that’s just one hurdle crossed. When my kidneys failed, I was in the middle of a life do-over. I’ll be looking for a job, a place to live, everything.