- It’s kind of weird that we have two names for this season – fall and autumn
- I like pumpkin bread/muffins
- I wore my first new sweater of the season today
- It’s funny that lots of people feel very strongly about fall. They really love it. I think it’s funny because it’s not like we get a choice.
- I am indifferent towards fall. I like the leaves, I like bonfires and hayrides and fall activities, but I know that winter comes after fall and I don’t like winter. (That is a run-on sentence.)
- Seeing the fall colors was one of the few things I liked about living in Connecticut. If you like the leaves here, you should really go to New England in September.
- Now I can turn on the space heater in my office without ridicule.
- It’s a good thing that I don’t scare too easily because the large oak tree in the yard drops acorns all over the house. I could really psych myself out and start to wonder if someone is throwing things at my house or if someone is trying to break in. But it’s just acorns.
- I made a fall wreath last year out of fall-colored fabric, rafia and fake berries. It’s a very easy craft, very cheap and good to do with kids. I can show you how if you want to know. You could make it for any season.
- I am 3/4 of the way through my Pumpkin candle. Up next: Mulled Cider. Up next after that: Maple Pecan. However I have already started burning my Christmas Wreath candle at work. I’m mixing it up a bit.
That’s enough. Anything you would like to share?