Have you ever just been in an unexplainably bad mood? I am right now. I am irritated with myself in every way. I think the only thing that’s good about it is that when I’m in a bad mood, I know it. I know it’s not anyone’s fault, I know that I should not take anything personally until the funk has passed. I warn everyone around me so they know that I might snap at any moment. It’s 10:20 in the morning, and here’s what has annoyed me so far.
- I woke up at 4:30am and couldn’t get back to sleep until 5:30am.
- When my alarm started going off at 7:00am, I must have done something to it because I was still in my bed at 8:40am.
- I had planned to walk to work this morning, but I slept too late and didn’t have time.
- I haven’t lost any weight since the beginning of the weight loss contest, mostly because I eat whatever I want and don’t exercise.
- I couldn’t find the shirt I wanted to wear because my laundry is EVERYWHERE.
- My desk is a mess. It is covered with papers and junk.
- I was excited to find out that there is a Third Day concert in Savannah, GA on Nov. 14. When I tried to buy tickets, the website informed me that they are only available for pre-buy if you have some password from somewhere. So I have to wait until Friday and hope there are still some good seats available.
Update: I came back from lunch to discover that the UPS package I refused yesterday is actually the one I needed to keep, so the stuff I need for tomorrow night may or may not get here in time. So the funk continues. . .